At C.J.Plant we fully understand that our customers have varying requirements and budgets; therefore, we can assure you that our Hydraulic Repair Specialists have the expertise and technology to cater for your needs regardless of size or complexity.
Our experience tells us that when a customer is in their ‘hour of need’ we will find the way to get them ‘up & running’ as soon as possible, and close regular contact is key to making sure promises made are promises kept.Our customers benefit from our state of the art workshop through which we offer a complete in-house facility catering for your requirements and we are a genuine alternative to main dealers and thus very competitively priced- years of experience suggests that savings of up to 50% off main dealer prices are not uncommon.
We offer a comprehensive service which includes repairs, reconditioned units and the supply of new units where required. We can offer a service exchange programme where required and offer supply of genuine parts where & when required.Our Fast-Efficient Service is Fully tested to OEM standard and all work undertaken comes complete with Warranty & After sales support. We offer a true Worldwide Cover and take parts for repair daily from around the globe.
A Summary of our Process giving our customers an unrivalled service:
- FREE collection service available within the UK
- On arrival, units are carefully dismantled, inspected and wear tolerances are measured and referred against manufacturing specifications
- Following a complete evaluation, we will provide you with our report and our no-obligation quote to repair
- Parts are meticulously cleaned, firstly in hot wash, then finally hand cleaned to ensure cleanliness and provide a secondary inspection
- All damaged and worn parts are replaced
- All O-rings/seals and bearings are replaced
- Unit is then completely rebuilt
- All hydraulic pumps are fully load tested and set to manufacturers specifications
- All work undertaken comes complete with 12 months written warranty
Get in touch