Hydraulic Ram Repair
At C.J.Plant we offer a hydraulic ram (also called a hydraulic cylinder) repair service that is second to none. Our team of expert engineers will get you ‘up & running’ as soon as possible. We believe that close regular contact is key to making sure promises made are promises kept.
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Experts – UK Wide FREE Collection
A hydraulic ram (also referred to as a hydraulic cylinder) is an expensive piece of equipment to replace. That’s why we are on hand. Our team of expert engineers can in most cases repair your hydraulic cylinder to an OEM standard, you won’t notice the difference between the repair or a new part. Our dedication to you is unparalleled especially with any hydraulic cylinder repair work we undertake.
Hydraulic Repair Service Process
Our service includes a free collection service throughout the UK. Upon arrival at our custom built repair centre our team of engineers carefully dismantle, inspect and compare wear tolerances against manufacturers specifications. After a complete and thorough inspection and assessment, we will then provide you with a report and no-obligation repair quote.
Comprehensive Hydraulic Repairs Near YOU
Our service is provided throughout the UK so wherever you are our free collection service is ready when you are. Looking for Hydraulic repairs near me? Look no further, we’ve got you covered. Give us a call for a friendly chat to discuss your requirements.
Our hydraulic ram / cylinder repair service is fully comprehensive which includes repairs, reconditioned units and the supply of new units where required. Where required we can also exchange for genuine parts if and when required as part of our service exchange programme.
Complete with Warranty & After sales support
Our Fast-Efficient Service is Fully tested to OEM standard and all work undertaken comes complete with Warranty & After sales support. We offer a true Worldwide Cover and take parts for repair daily from around the globe.
Hydraulic Cylinder Ram Repairs/Reconditioning Process
A Summary of our Process giving our customers an unrivalled service:
- FREE collection service available within the UK
- On arrival, units are carefully dismantled, inspected and wear tolerances are measured and referred against manufacturing specifications
- Following a complete evaluation, we will provide you with our report and our no-obligation quote to repair
Once given the go-ahead, we will start the repair process as shown below:
- Parts are meticulously cleaned, firstly in hot wash, then finally hand cleaned to ensure cleanliness and provide a secondary inspection
- All damaged and worn parts are replaced
- All O-rings/seals and bearings are replaced
- Unit is then completely rebuilt
- All hydraulic pumps are fully load tested and set to manufacturers specifications
- All work undertaken comes complete with 12 months written warranty
Get in touch